Minimally invasive gynecologic procedures are
revolutionizing women’s health.
From novel techniques that make hysterectomies a thing of the past, to the use of robotics to perform more precise operations with fewer traumas – it’s clear that for women today, this is not their mother’s gynecology. But many American women aren’t aware that less-invasive procedures are available and undergo unnecessary stress and painful recoveries.
- The 30-minute in-office sterilization technique…no anesthesia required
- Estrogen non-persistency means double jeopardy for women without ovaries
- Robotics and the new surgical “no-fly” zone
- The miniaturization of devices like “mini-slings” for stress urinary incontinence (SUI)
- How autofluorescence will revolutionize gynecology